The Business Office Director assists and supports the Executive Director. This position also provides support for residents, potential residents, families, associates, vendors, and the community.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
– Knowledge of computers and relevant software to include Microsoft Office and Outlook
– Able to communicate effectively with all levels of management, team members, residents, family members, guests, vendors, referral sources, and outside contacts
– Able to manage revenue and expense budget
– Ability to make independent decisions
– Must be able to communicate in a warm, friendly and caring manner
– Must be familiar with and adhere to guidelines related to the Fair Housing Act (FHA) and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
– Must have a valid driver’s license and have access to a private vehicle for business use
– Must possess a passion for working with and around senior citizens
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
– High School Diploma or equivalent and one to three months fo related experience and/or training: or equivalent combination of education and experience
– Position requires the ability to stand, reach, bend/stoop/crouch, push/pull/lift/carry up to 50lbs, twisting/ turning and repetitive motion
– Must have good vision, hearing and speech
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhausted list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.