1. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with pepper and granulated garlic. Dredge in flour to lightly coat.
2. In a large heavy saucepan heat the oil over medium high heat. Add the chicken to the pan and sauté for 5 minutes on both sides.
3. Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside. In the same pan add the bell pepper, onion and garlic. Sauté for about 5 minutes until the onion is soft.
4. Add the wine and simmer until it is reduced in half. Add the diced tomatoes with their juice, broth, capers and oregano.
5. Return the chicken to the pan and turn once to coat in the sauce. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook on medium low for about 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
6. Using tongs, transfer the chicken to a platter or plate.
Spoon the sauce over the chicken, sprinkle with basil