To ensure having a positive bathing experience for your loved one, make sure the stage is set and prepared for:
• Supplies like towels, soap, shampoo, change of clothes, etc.
• Be aware of their modesty level
• Set a comfortable room temperature
• Background music to soothe
We often suggest that you have your loved one use the restroom prior to bathing for two main reasons:
• to get them more comfortable.
• to help get them undressed by the time they are ready for shower
Learn more by watching the video below.
We understand the complex emotional and logistical challenges that come with caring for someone in need, and we’re here to help you know that you’re not alone in this journey. To learn more about our comfortable, elegant communities, contact us today!